Mission: The Learning Support department provides opportunities for academic development of students who are not yet college ready and supports them through their progression as college students.
- "To enhance student access to and success in higher education" (TBR A-100 Guideline)
- To promote students' achievement of academic and career goals
- To help students earn an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree and transition to four-year institutions using the Tennessee Transfer Pathways (TTP)
- To assist students in the attainment of an Associate of Applied Science degree
Focus: We serve all students with an emphasis on recent high school graduates; students who have earned a GED or high school equivalency credential; and students considered at-risk for various reasons.
The Learning Center at Chattanooga State is located in the IMC Building in Room 125.
The Learning Center helps students with:
- Academic Assistance
- Compass Test Preparation
- Locating a Tutor for Subject Areas
- Mentoring students on Academic Probation
- Studying for Tests
- Study Skills Improvement
The Learning Center
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
For further information, call 697-5533 or 697-5507
Email: Ron Peck - email@example.com