Return to Chattanooga State...
- November 1990: Becomes President of CSTCC
- 1991: Outdoor Museum of Art Begun
- 2003: publishes Ascend: Releasing the Power of the Human Spirit
- 2004: Campus Expanded to Olan Mills Site
- 2009: Health Science Center Opens
- 2011: Athletic Field House Opens
- 2011: Volkswagen Partnership
- 2011: Wacker Training Facility
- 2012: STEM High School
Marketing Department 2011
In this guide you will find highlights about Dr. Catanzaro. Under his leadership the college has grown. Additional buildings have been added to serve more students. His concern for student success has resulted in partnerships with businesses, which have increased opportunities for student employment.
If you have any questions, contact the Reference Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 697-4436.