- Acrobat Professional
- Gregg College Keyboarding & Document Processing
- Microsoft Office 2010 -Access
- Microsoft Office 2010 -Excel
- Microsoft Office 2010 -OneNote
- Microsoft Office 2010 -PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office 2010 -Word
- Pamela (Skype Video Recorder)
- Pinnacle (Intermediate Video Editing)
- Power DVD
- Real Player
- SpeedEDIT (Professional Video Editing)
- WebCam Software(Video Recording)
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Movie Maker (Basic Video Editing)
Both multimedia computers in the conference room have webcams for recording video & audio. Students may also checkout a Flip mini-camcorder at the Check-out Desk with tripod. The Flip camcorder is easy to use and has built in software. To check for Flip camcorder availability call the library: 423-697-4448
HDTV & Computer Instructions
Instructions for basic use of the HD TV in the multi-media/conference room.
1. You can turn on either the PC or the TV in no special order.
2. Upon entering, you'll either see the screensaver or the monitor will be physically turned off. If the monitor is turned off upon your entering, just power it on at its power switch. The PC, itself, is usually on. If the PC is off, simply press its power button.
3. To turn on the TV, press its power button located on its left side behind the TV. There should be no special settings to make when you are just viewing the TV.
4. When finished, just power off the TV at its power switch. Close out your browsers. You may leave the PC.
5. You can power on/off, adjust the TV's volume and access its menu with the controls on its left side.