Business and Information Technologies
|Information Systems|| Betsy Fronk
|Media Technologies||Lori Warren|
| Paralegal Studies
|| Dwight Hunter
|Engineering Technology|| Elisabeth Ferguson
Humanities and Fine Arts
|Fine Arts||Betsy Fronk|
|Foreign Languages||Tisa Houck|
|Philosophy|| Susan Jennings
Mathematics and Sciences
|Biology|| Dwight Hunter
|Chemistry|| Dwight Hunter
|Mathematics|| Dwight Hunter
|Veterinary Technology|| Dwight Hunter
Nursing and Allied Health
|Allied Health|| Sandra Williford
|Nursing|| Sandra Williford
Social & Behavioral Sciences
|Criminal Justice|| Elisabeth Ferguson
|Economics|| Elisabeth Ferguson
|Education|| Lori Warren
|Political Science||Dwight Hunter|
|Psychology|| Elisabeth Ferguson
|Sociology|| Elisabeth Ferguson
Tennessee Technology Center
|TTC|| Elisabeth Ferguson
| Learning Support
|| Tisa Houck
|Betsy Fronkfirstname.lastname@example.org||(423) 697-2579|
|Tisa Houckemail@example.com||(423) 697-2577|
|Dwight Hunterfirstname.lastname@example.org||(423) 697-2640|
|Susan Jenningsemail@example.com||(423) 697-2576|
|Lori Warrenfirstname.lastname@example.org||(423) 697-3292|
|Sandra Willifordemail@example.com||(423) 697-2578|
Librarian liaisons support teaching and learning at Chattanooga State Community College through personal interaction and assistance. The primary role of the liaison is to communicate between the Augusta R. Kolwyck Library and its constituencies: faculty, staff, students and other affiliates of the Chattanooga State community.
Library liaisons offer the following services to their respective departments:
- Communicate with department faculty and adjunct faculty about library services and resources.
o Attend department meetings as requested by department head.
o Email department faculty and adjunct faculty about new resources.
o Meet with individual faculty and adjunct faculty to discuss course research
assignments and supplementary materials.
o Create email journal alerts for faculty based on their interests and
- Prepare web pages with library resources for an academic department or academic discipline (Subject Guides).
- Design custom web pages with library resources for specific course assignments as requested by faculty (Assignment Guides).
- Provide workshops for department faculty, adjunct faculty and staff on library resources.
- Collaborate with department faculty on evaluating the library’s collections.
- Participate in an online course as "embedded librarian” at the request of faculty.