Must have a photo ID to get a library card.
- Receive an orange plastic library card.
- MUST use the library card to check out items.
- Cards renew for 365 days from issue date
- Up to 25 items at one time.
- Circulating books for 3 months.
- 2 DVDs for 4 days.
- Audio books for 3 weeks.
- 5 periodicals for 2 days.
- Up to 3 current fiction titles for 3 weeks.
- Instructional videos and DVDs for 4 days.
- Media equipment (camera and mini-video camera)for a 2 days.
Cards expire every semester; cards renew automatically when HR downloads new employment records.
Course Reserve Policies
Faculty may place personal or library-owned items on reserve for students to use temporarily or throughout the semester.
For Items on
2-hour reserve: check-out for 2 hours and use in library only.
2-day reserve: check-out for 2 days and can take out of the library.
7-day reserve: check-out for 7 days and can take out of the library.
Note:If items are not returned, the faculty member who put the item on reserve will be contacted.