This information is current as of Fall 2013.
- 90 Windows 7 computers in the Information Commons with headphones
- 26 Windows 7 computers in the Library Classroom with headphones
- 2 ADA-compliant workstations
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Adobe Reader 11
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, OneNote)
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, OneNote)
- NetBeans IDE 7.3
- OPAC (Office Proficiency Assessment & Certification) System 10 -- Requires password. Students enter SS# and press OK.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser for ChSCC & RODP courses
- Windows DVD Maker
The library does not provide training, tutoring, or help with software except for Microsoft Office. Student assistants and librarians can help students with Microsoft Word & PowerPoint.
ADA (American Disabilities Act) Workstations
- Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Web Premium CS3
- CS3 is installed on the two ADA workstation located next to the DVD rack near circulation
- Gregg College Keyboarding and Document Processing Software
- Jaws 9.0 Magnifier
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, OneNote...)
- NetBeans IDE 7.0
- Open Book 7.0
- Power DVD DX
- Respondus Lockdown Browser for CSCC & RODP courses
- Scanner Menu
- Visual Studio
- Windows Movie Maker
Apple Computers & Software
22 iMac computers with accompanying software and hardware:
2 copies of CS5 Master Collection for Mac (Provided by SGA)
2 copies of CS4 Web Premium
6 headsets with boom microphones (Provided by SGA)
6 SD card readers
To be revised in Fall 2013
The Multimedia Room is also used as a conference room and group study space. It may be reserved for 2 hours at a time. Reserve the room at the Service Desk or by calling Debora Ervin at 697-4448. These computers have the following software:
- Camtasia Studio 7
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Access, Excel, Groove, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, SharePoint, Word)
- Power DVD, Real Player, Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker and Acrobat 7 Professional
- Skype & Webcams are installed on the two computers in the conference/multimedia room.
- One computer has SpeedEdit.
- Two have Pinnacle Video Editing Software.
- Webcams and recording software is installed on the two computers in the conference/multimedia room.
To be revised in Fall 2013
There are six scanners available for students:
- 2 at the ADA workstations
- 2 at the multimedia computers (1 Mac/ 1 PC)
- 1 at student work station
- 1 in the multi-media/conference room.
- 1 at the Reference Desk
- 1 easy scanner at the Help Desk