Safe, Healthy Learning Environments ECED 2010
- Locate 3 articles about the health, safety, or nutrition issue using the library's databases or finding articles on the web.
- Give the title of article, author, and where you got it.
- Select 1 article and write a descriptive paragraph about it.
- Follow your your instructor's instructions about doing a newsletter on a health, safety, or nutrition topic.
- Short paragraph describing issue includes (see your professor's newsletter assignment):
- What is the name of the issue?
- What causes it to happen?
- What are the symptoms of a health issue or factors for a safety issue or nutrition issue?
- What can you do when it happens?
- What are some ways to prevent it from happening?
Inspirational quote: "The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become." Charles DuBois
Guide prepared by Laura Young 2/3/10