Students will research alternative cancer treatments and write a paper with a complete bibliography.
Students will use the following process:
- Develop a research question that requires you to make a recommendation.
- Example: Should I choose this alternative cancer treatment rather than the conventional treatment?
- What do I already know
- about this alternative cancer treatment
- about the conventional treatment
- What questions do I need to research to make the best choice or recommendation?
- What criteria will I use to make my choice?
- What studies have been done on this treatment and what results have been found?
- What relevant factors apply in individual situations?
- Has the alternative treatment been used in hospital settings (or my clinical setting?
- What are the qualifications of those writing about the treatment?
Students will use the Library's APA Citation Guide.