- Annotated Bibliography of 5 Sources (40 points)
- 2 print sources
- 3 library's database sources
- Brief Process paper on finding sources (40 points)
- Powerpoint 3-4 minute Presentation (40 points)
- Written part due in the e-Learn DROPBOX by APR 1st (No fooling!)
- establishes you as a competent researcher.
- shows you read and understand your sources.
- encourages critical thinking about the works you are using and how they relate to your research and ideas.
- provides others with a guide for their research.
- Explore sources outside of your text or your personal experience
- Analyze significant primary texts and works of art, ancient, pre-modern, and modern, as forms of cultural and creative expression.
- Frame a comparative context through which they can critically assess the ideas, forces, and values that have created the modern world.
- Recognize the ways in which both change and continuity have affected human history.
- Practice the critical and analytical methodologies of the Humanities and/or Fine Arts.