Nursing & Allied Health Journal Articles TEST Search Engine
The Nursing and Allied Health Journals TEST Search Engine includes the following library databases:
- CINAHL Full Text
- Health Source Nursing Academic
- Health Reference Center Academic
- Nursing and Allied Health Comprehensive
Results include the following:
- Article citations with the full text of some articles
- Article citations without the full text of other articles
- There is no way to limit results only to full text articles at this time.
Results can be filtered by:
- Database Collection
Results can be sorted by:
- Rank (relevance)
- Date (most recent first)
- Title of article
- Author (sorts on name (first or last) that appears first!)
What you cannot do:
- Limit the results to full text articles only.
- Limit the results to peer-reviewed articles only.
- Cite the articles automatically.
Below are citation format guides:
- APA Citation Guide (Chattanooga State Library)
- APA Style Guide (University of Washington Health Sciences Library)
- AMA Style Guide (University of Evansville Library)
- AMA Style Guide (University of Washington Health Sciences Library)
- AMA Citation Style (Regis University Library)
- Quick Reference Format for AMA Manual of Style, 10th ed., 2007 (Samford University Library)
Please send your suggestions for improvement to