Find PowerPoint assistance.
Lori Warren's PowerPoint Guide
will help you learn how to create a
PowerPoint presentation, as well as see what information to include in your PPT slides.
Mon - Thurs 7:30am - 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm
Career Project Description
I. Students will select the career(s) in which they are interested and will find answers to the following questions:
- Why have you chosen this career?
- What are the educational requirements?
- What is the initial investment, if any (tools, car, special clothing, etc.)? Please estimate the cost.
- What is the salary range?
- What type of demand is there for this job?
- What are some companies or businesses that hire in this field?
- What is the potential for job advancement?
- What are the responsibilities of the job?
- What are the occupational hazards and/or liabilities of the job?
II. Discuss your results from The Personality Mosaic or MBTI. How do they relate to the above career choice?
III. Incorporate your 5 Signature Themes. What are your top 5, and how do they relate to the above career choice?
How do they relate to your results from The Personality Mosaic or MBTI?
IV. Present Parts I-III in an oral and visual format. Your instructor will provide more specific requirements.