Choose a topic related to radiation effects on humans, plants, or animals.
Research the topic in the technical literature.
- at least 3 sources,
- one article dated within the last 12 months,
- one publication from the ChSCC Library,
- no more than one Web article.
Write a paper presenting the findings.
- minimum of 3 pages of text,
- Times New Roman 12 font,
- American Medical Association Manual of Style format.
- Ask a research question that requires you to:
- Make a decision, evaluation, recommendation, or judgment, or
- Develop a new plan, process, or strategies for accomplishing something.