Research Group Project
Students will complete a group project outlining a social problem and implementing a plan to improve the impact it has on individuals, groups, families and communities.
This activity must reflect:
- Identification of the problem
- Historical review of the problem
- What has been done to combat the problem
- Outcome of current strategies
- Identification of new strategies given adequate resources (grants, private funding etc.)
- How the plan would be implemented and who would be involved in the implementation process.
- Each group must include an annotated bibliography citing at least 3 summary references.
Each of these areas will be assessed with points that will ultimately total 100. The successful completion of each area will determine the number of points received. The individual efforts of your group members will be reflected in the overall goal, therefore, it is important to identify your individual strengths and use them in concert with one another so the group will succeed.
Refer to the rubric outlining presentation expectations and possible points.